venice gondolier fashion.

So I was first inspired by gondoliers when I bought the new Talula straw boater hat. As soon as I put it on, I immediately envision a relaxing boat ride down a Venice canal with a strapping young man in traditional dress serenading me in operatic tones. From the red ribbon wrapped around his waist and straw hat to the striped shirt and relaxed black pants, everything about his outfit seemed effortlessly stylish.


So with my straw hat in hand I of course needed to find an outfit that would complete my gondolierian vision. As a result I believe I have put together a romantic yet practical outfit that has a comfort factor for an adventurous spring and a classic feminine touch perfect for a patio lunch with friends.
Perfezione.
Boater straw hat, Harleguinfeltworks sunset rose scarf, T.Bataton catamaran t-shirt in white/navy, TNA all-star chino in shadow black, Lacoste braided belt, Sebago yalting shoes in grey